View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2019, 09:08 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Leyline Phantoms) - Design

I'm pretty excited about this design, cuz I really like the sculpts! They definitely work as some kind of nasty, uber mobile aliens. Blink and the suggested Phase Shift that allows them to move adjacent when targeted seems like a very solid starting point. For a one word name for Phase Shift to go with Blink, I might suggest just Shift, although that's a bit nondescript.

Theme-wise, the sculpts look vaguely monkey-ish, and very very vaguely Marro... Maybe they could be a genetically engineered species made by the Primadons to combat the Marro? Or even vice versa? Or perhaps a whole other race from Marr that's been enslaved by the Raptorians, if you wanted to stick with the escaped experiments shtick? Anyway, I think it might be cool if they were from Marr.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs