View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2021, 03:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
It's always bothered me that he has to roll at least 1 shield to get his power to work. It's not like he has to "set" his impenetrable skin. It's just impenetrable. Even if he doesn't see the attack coming, the skin will still protect him.

Conversely, Magic Defense is always protecting. In my mind, the Magic user should still have to recognize a threat and react to it by casting a spell, be rolling 1 shield. Unless it's just one of those Harry Potter 'always on' spells, which is silly
Yeah, same. I reused the power on Brit who can strap a nuke to his back and be fine, but a defense whiff means he's dead.
It DOES add some tension yet rather then them always be annoying tanks. MD is just crazy powerful.