View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:20 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: New Map 9/19/18!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think they look great in general.

For the first one, is there a reason the road isn't symmetrical near the right of the start zones? I'd also move the small large ruin to not block the edge, and maybe add one of the trees you left out.

For the second one, the only thing that throws me is the start zones. They just don't face the center of the map, if you know what I mean.

I like the third one, but I'm not sure about the one hex of road that's on height on each side. It just seems a bit out of place.
Thanks Superfrog! BTW - just thought I'd mention real fast. I've seen a lot of comments from you on all sorts of stuff, and I just really appreciate how awesome you are at giving feedback, and how even if you don't like something, you don't rail on how awful it is. So, thanks.

As for your comments:
That extra road tile on the first map is a mistake. It should look like the side that is closer. Good catch. And interesting about the ruin movement and adding in an extra tree. I was debating making those very changes.

Yeah, I think I agree about the start zones on map 2. I'll see what I can do with that that doesn't make it so that side can get to the highest ground too quickly.

And good to know about that road tile on map 3.

Thanks!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog