View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
'Scaper family repaints - The PK's get a bath. Erm, a wash.

Extreme Makeover:
WoA Edition

The Warriors of Ashra have been hearing rumors lately of a band of evil undead, each surprisingly similar to the Warriors themselves. This is the story of the encounter that followed, by the base of a lonely bridge in the darkest part of the forest.

Caylin, the chief - you can tell by her hat - and Leena of the High Branch are set upon by their evil undead clones:

Caught off guard, Caylin and Leena defend themselves valiantly. Pelenne, nearby, hears the battle and hurries back to come up behind the attackers:

Leena uses her knowledge of the hidden forest pathways to circle behind the attackers. Caylin is more then capable of defending herself on the high ground, now that reinforcements have arrived:

Outnumbered, the evil dopplegangers are soon brought down.

Caylin looks closely at the bodies of the attackers. “They don’t look like elves. They have pasty flesh and look like zombies. They are not wearing the colors of the wood, indeed, they are not wearing any discernible colors at all.”

Pelenne nods in agreement. “How could anyone have confused me with one of them. They don’t have a belt that looks like mine!”

The Warriors return to base camp, honor restored.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 2nd, 2014 at 12:07 AM.