View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 01:14 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Billy Batson - Design Phase

Cool concept. I'm excited to see this work.

I like having Civilian as the class. If this kid has no powers he'd absolutely Panic when some heavy hitters start attacking people. Would give people a reason to draft Civilians with the secret identity heroes too.

I wonder if we could just make a special or optional C3G rule for Secret Identity instead of listing it as a power. That way this and any future Civilian versions of super heroes don't have to have it listed on the card and it opens up room for more text. I'd really prefer to see no more than 3 powers anyhow.

I love the Shazam! SA, but I don't know if it should be on this card. Seems odd to use a special attack from one card on another when this figure wouldn't even be present on the board.