View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:25 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dr.Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
Thanks guys. That attack yourself situation was the only thing that came up for which I could not find an answer. I'm sure there will be other things as we continue to learn the game.
In order to attack, you must either be engaged with a figure or have a figure within your range number that you have clear line of sight on (i.e. you can see not just a part of the figure, but a part of the figure's red hit zone when looking through the green target point on the attacking figure). Figures cannot target themselves in this way and can't be engaged with themselves, so they can't attack themselves.
You can have the figure throw themselves off of a very tall building though.

I did this in a game the other night, C3G MODOK made quick work of my brother's Master Chief custom.