View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2022, 02:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: 2022 C3V Playtest Tournament - Signups until 7/31

Signed Up.

Explorer faction doesn't look appealing ATM. While each unit's ability is neat on their own, as an army together I feel like they'll have difficulty fighting most archetypes.

I wish Nidhogg's ability was closer to Braxas/Nilfheim in target selection, instead of an Explosion effect. Perhaps it deals wounds instead of destruction like Braxas? I'd also wish it had a way to make Tomb Skeletons and Archers playable units. They are very weak and Nidhogg could be a thematic way to make them a strong unit. Having him still work the the Skeletons of Annelentia would be sweet too.

Kolbjorn looks interesting but I feel like it's missing something. Like Call of the Hunt should work on on himself/Tribesman too? That way there's more incentive to mix Tribesman/Hunters into the same army.

Patroller E-25 looks awesome, I just wish he had +1 defense to start. I'm having a hard time considering him overtop B-11s, but we'll see with playtesting.

Betacron: I think Patrol should just a generic power with end of round movement, possibly based on X OM reveal or the like.

Maekor: Not as interesting as Bambina (who's name sounds funny to me). He forces Bambina to be right next to him to get all the triggers going. Maekor is a unit forced to work with another unit to be functional at all, while Bambina looks like an interesting unit in a Greenscale list (which I'm going to test).