View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2015, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mammoth (Breathing Period)

Art
Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the Bio I am working off of...

Mammoth first appeared as one of the founding members of the Fearsome Five, and became an enemy of the Teen Titans, Superman, and the Outsiders. He is highly devoted to his sister Selinda (a.k.a. Shimmer), also a founding member of the Fearsome Five. A towering hulk of a man with immense physical strength and durability, Mammoth is intellectually and emotionally underdeveloped (so much so that he was once tricked into surrendering to a Superman whose powers had recently been lost thanks to Lex Luthor's use of Mister Mxyzptlk's red kryptonite), and he lacks skill as a hand-to-hand combatant.

His main power, Super Human Rage, is based off of the bolded portions. He's the kind of guy who misses often but when he hits it's usually a big one. Therefore I tried to create a power that has the potential to hit hard but not always.

If this doesn't play out in the long run I have a backup plan of giving him a higher attack (6 or so) but having a blank either cause him to whiff or maybe each blank subtracts 2 skulls.

His sister has a power that allows him to subtract 1 blank from his attack roll due to her ability to keep him focused and not as out of control.

I riff off of heroic duty here for his protection power. It's more thematic for him to risk the LEA attack to go blindly protect her and means as an opponent you can exploit that and try to get a free LEA to bypass his defense.
@Karat @IAmBatman @Viegon @TrollBrute @SirGalahad @johnny139

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; March 13th, 2016 at 02:28 AM.