View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2019, 08:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Healing - Design

Here's an attempt at hashing out the wording by copying from Recall:
Quote:
Figures you control may only stop on this Glyph if there is at least one wounded hero in your army. When one of your figures stops here, remove one wound marker from all Unique Heroes you control. This glyph cannot be placed symbol-side up in any scenario you may create.
I'll go ahead and put this in the OP, but feel free to point out any flaws with this wording or improvements. I left it open to squads stopping on the glyph as well, since it applies for the entire army and is pretty limited otherwise, but we can limit it to only Unique Heroes if we'd prefer.

If there are no other suggestions, then I think that we're ready to vote on moving to Editing.