View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2019, 08:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Quote:

NAME = SHADE THE CHANGING MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = RAC SHADE

SPECIES = METAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = POET
PERSONALITY = MERCURIAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

MADNESS VEST
Instead of taking a turn with Shade, you may choose Shade or a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Shade and roll a Combat Die, then roll an additional Combat Die for each Die on this card. If you roll;
-a skull, that figure receives a wound.
-a shield, place that shield on the chosen figure's card. While that figure has at least one shield on their card, add 1 to that figure's defense.
-a blank, place that blank on the chosen figure's card. While that figure has at least one blank on their card, add 1 to that figure's attack.
Whenever Shade receives one or more wounds, remove all Combat Dice placed with Madness Vest.

MADNESS STREAM
At the end of the round, you may choose up to one figure you control adjacent to Shade and roll the 20-sided die. Place Shade on an empty space exactly X spaces away from his original placement, where X equals the number rolled, then place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Shade. If a figure cannot be placed, destroy it. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Okay, I feel like we're getting pretty close here. Ported in the M-Vest power @johnny139 wrote up, along with my teleport power. Really sad to let go of Soul of a Poet, but I'm hoping some of the excess ideas we've created can get ported over to a Changing Girl card.