View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wonder Girl (II) ~ Initial Testing

So I tweaked her Hit Anything to this:

Quote:
If an enemy figure in clear sight of Wonder Girl engaged with only one Titan or Sidekick you control would move, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Add 4 to the roll if there is an Order Marker on this card. You may only roll for this power once for each figure you control.

That way it encourages Markers on WG, also the enemy figures don't need to start their turn for it to activate, it activates while they move past, which helps protect figures like Robin, who is sniping from behind and providing the defense reduction. Obviously I'm sure the wording needs work. I think the intent is clear.

Also cleaned up the first power a little, so I want to move to public testing with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
NAME = WONDER GIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = CASSANDRA SANDSMARK

SPECIES = OLYMPIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200?

YOUNG JUSTICE ATTACK PLAN
As long as you control no Army Cards with more than 1 Order Marker on it, once per figure turn any Titan or Sidekick with you control that is engaged to an enemy figure and is not adjacent to any other figures you control adds 1 die to its attack.

HIT ANYTHING THAT’S MOVING!
If an enemy figure in clear sight of Wonder Girl engaged with only one Titan or Sidekick you control would move, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Add 4 to the roll if there is an Order Marker on this card. You may only roll for this power once for each figure you control.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH

FLYING

Might go down to 180 or 190, but I think 200 is a fine place to start.