View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Found Agent Dashe! I’ll get right on it.

Awesome! Thanks! Sorry I haven't been able to respond earlier. Had some furnace problems and that took precedence.

By the way for rules clarifications on Agent Dashe, she does take leaving engagement attacks even when using Arc Blade. And lethal blade can trigger on normal or special attacks.

Can you explain to me just a little bit how Ullar's Retribution works? I'll set up the scenario. You have a warrior of Ashra who is 3 spaces away from Rania and that warrior of Ashra is engaged with three knights of Weston. There is another Knight two spaces away from the warrior of Ashra that is engaged with Chardris. The first Knight to attack this turn attacks the Warrior of Ashra and the Warrior of Ashra is destroyed by that attack. There are still knights that are able to make attacks. How does the scenario play out immediately after that first Knight attacks and destroys the Warrior of Ashra?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog