View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: How to Host Your First Heroscape Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
This thread was really useful DS, thank you. I am trying to organize my first event and this has helped a lot
Thanks, NS. I want everyone to feel like it's possible, because it is. I'm sure you will have an excellent time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djangorabbit View Post
Has anybody from "Out-of-State" ever come to your tournaments?
Sure! In our tournament yesterday, we had players from New Jersey and Virginia. In the past we've had guys come down from Pennsylvania, too. Of course, in the mid-Atlantic we make our states a little smaller than you guys do out west...

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
How would one go about a three player tourney? There would obviously be smaller armies and complex maps, but would there need to be a special rule. Kill the man on the left for instance?
I've heard "kill the man on the left" is an effective format. I played it once in a casual game. Look in the second post for my description of my favorite format, which is multiplayer, and plays 3 well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =