View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The second episode is starting to feel like a slog. Aim for one hour, I think. Which was probably your plan all along, but (like you said) you recorded these first couple together and then rushed the editing. I did appreciate the nod to one of my tournaments!
Thanks for the feedback, I agree that it’s too long. We also recorded until after 1AM, so we started getting sleepy lol. I also don’t think the second one is the type of thing you should listen to front to back, it’d definitely be better if it was split up over several commutes.

That tourney was a ton of fun! It’s too bad we don’t live closer.
Yup.

With 100 guys on the cast, I think 30 minutes might feel to short. My guess is your sweet spot will be 45-60 minutes.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =