View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 12:39 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Congratulations to @Sir Heroscape and @The Dewk ! Both units look like a ton of fun, and I've been particularly awaiting the chance to use my copy of Bol in playtests rather than Isamu or Otonashi. I look forward to seeing them eventually inducted!

As for the Archer and the Rogue, Soundwarp merely mentioned that he felt like the two heroes were replacing the original Sneaks, which isn't out of line with what I've seen in the other judges' reviews. I seem to remember most reviews mentioning that they were less happy with how the common heroes blended with the Beakface Sneaks, but found that the Archer, Rogue, and Quorik Warwitch made a good combo. Wanting to have more details on a negative review is definitely understandable, but I don't think that it implies a lack of due diligence, especially on a volunteer project.