View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting?

Or, Kickstarter Games that need help.

Or, more accurately, Kickstarter Games that I have pledged to and I won't get unless the funding goal is reached, so please help me get these games because I'm greedy. (But that wouldn't fit in the subject line... )

Also a good place for any Kickstarter projects that you think someone here would find cool.

Monolith (
)
Needs $1,605 in five days.

This was originally known as Order Of Professional Sorcerers (OOPS), but it didn't meet the goal then. They have redesigned it and now it looks and feels much nicer, has gotten much more pledges than last time, but still needs a push. Looks like a different take on dice and cards in a game.

Also, as I posted in the "Is there an app for that?" thread a few minutes ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
This isn't an app...yet, but Alien Frontiers for iPad has a Kickstarter project going that is rapidly running out if time (5 days to go as of today) and hasn't yet reached the funding level ($6,327 left to raise). Yes, if the KS doesn't go through the app will still come out, but at a much later date. (I'm already a beta tester for the app, and even in the form it is now, it's pretty cool.) Just throwing this out there...

There is also a way to get new sets of pink and/or gray pieces to add to the physical game for $5/color, either by themselves or in addition to any other pledge level.

Yeah, I want this done sooner than later...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; November 15th, 2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Plus, I figure we could all use this thread to post new games that we find on KS rather than make new threads for each one...