View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Probably the Legionnaire I know the best, so one I'm excited to see!

I like mixing things up with the Freeze Breath, though I'm iffy on how iconic it is for him to use it.

I'd consider lowering his stats just slightly. I know he's basically a Kryptonian (Daxamite, I know), but Superman's the best of the best of Kryptonians and I don't have the impression that Mon-El is quite on his level.
I agree on both points honestly.
I don't recall Mon-El ever using freeze breath, although my Legion knowledge is shaky and certainly not complete. It could easily be replaced by Heat Vision or any other Kryptonian power.
I agree on the 2nd point too. To me, Mon-El always seemed more powerful than Clark as Superboy but less powerful than him as Superman, and that 330-400 price range seems good for him. Maybe dropping his attack and defense by 1 to start?

EDIT:
Quote:

NAME = MON-EL
SECRET IDENTITY = LAR GAND

SPECIES = DAXAMITE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS = ???

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

DAXAMITE DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Daxamite or Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

LEAD ANTIDOTE
Start the game with a grey Antidote Marker on this card. If Mon-El receives 2 or more wounds in a single attack, remove the Antidote Marker from this card. At the end of each round, if the Antidote Marker is not on this card, roll 1 unblockable attack die against Mon-El.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by MrNobody; September 4th, 2018 at 10:44 PM.