View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2019, 01:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: DFW Tournaments - Restricted List

The main thing that concerns me about Greenscales is them with Nilfheim. I've always viewed that as being a pretty high-tier army, though perhaps no higher than Glads/Blasts. Being able to pod up around a multi-special attacker seems like it would be pretty potent when played well.

On the other hand, having them on the restricted list with most of their dragons really limits their variety. Neither Othkurik nor Mimring are really that great of choices for a Lizard King, leaving just Moltenclaw and Charos as viable options. As someone who has to talk myself out of taking Zelrig to every event, I'd definitely be a lot more tempted by Greenscales with him or one of the other dragons, and those builds have some serious weaknesses if the dragon dies early.

All this is essentially to say that I'm not sure if it would increase or decrease variety in the long run. I think that it makes enough sense to try it out and see if Nilfheim and Greenscales is overwhelming in the area or not, though.