View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:11 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Iceman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Iceman's great, but honestly, not for the OM removal, IMO - for me that's a non factor, I never, ever get it. He's great because he's a cheap, effectively flying unit with a solid defence of five, a normal attack of 4 at 6 range and a SA of 5 at 4. He's just a solid ranged fighter - nothing particularly exciting, just really, really solid at a bargain cost.
Oh I've only ever hit that combo a few times. It's devastating though, scary enough to be a deterrent from getting too close to both Beast and Iceman. Definitely only rely on his attack power, but when you make the OM combo work, it's just iceing on the cake.