View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Semifinals until

superfrog defeated me in the semifinals tonight. I finally got my punishment for bringing the Jalguard glyph. I threw a lot of the speedy Fraser-boosted Ants and Imperium at the glyph, hoping to find a kill on my first attack of the turn and then cut through Chasers on my other attacks, but none of them broke ever through the 5 defense glyph holder. The end result wasn't terrible, with only 4 Chasers left standing, but there was never a point where I had enough left in the tank to kill them all. superfrog did a great job limiting the attacks I could throw on the Jalguard glyph, and protecting Nerak who defended the Jalguard glyph. Good game, good luck in the finals sf.

Ultimately I do think running Jalguard was a mistake, but I just wanted to try out a glyph I don't normally get to run and play the most powerful Deathchaser army possible. As could have been expected I never actually got to play the army at full strength, or even with Raelin and the Ogre, so the tournament was mostly me trying to scrape by with as few Chasers as possible or beat my opponent trying to scrape by with as few Chasers as possible, which was still fun but different.