View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I’ve been catching up on these and really enjoying them. In the Strategy episode with Jexik I really thought of the difference between strategy and tactics. Army construction, which I think was covered really well falls under strategy more, whereas ideas like development, tethering, IGPV, and risking it when down are more tactical ideas.

Must say I’m really looking forward to a future map discussion episode. I remember the days where split start zones were starting to happen and there weren’t many BftU maps around. Moltenclaw killed the lava capped FotA arguments, and I’m curious what other general concepts for mapmaking are still out there and alive and unattempted (negative space as LOS blockers?)
Hey, thanks for listening! Yeah, I'm hoping to record the map-making episode early this summer, but it'll depend on whether I can get the secret guest to record with us...