View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 3/10/21: Aquilla Raptorian]

Hey @Astroking112 , you've got some really neat stuff going on here!

Your Yokai faction has some cool stuff going on. They're reminiscent of Scytale's Corsairs, to me at least; the interactions with moving around revealed order markers is a super thing. Abe no Seimei is probably my favorite because you've got those creative leader powers on that card; getting the balance right on a passive commander that allows your army to do some tricksy, flexible things must be pretty tough. I do find it a bit unfortunate that there isn't really any reason to put an order marker on Seimei - I think that he might be too passive, to a fault. Figuring out a use for Seimei that would require activating him sometimes will add even more complexity to the faction, but I think it is a flaw that you may need to eventually address, although I've got no suggestions on how you might do that.

I love what is going on with Nure Onna and Kincho, they look like great low-cost additions to an army. The Mokumokuren is awesome too, Chomp and immunity to most ranged attacks warrants a high price tag for a common hero. They look like they'd be an absolute blast to learn how to play.

The Rahnik Protector is pretty cool too, I'm liking the interactions with Ramming Spear and Flocking/Flutter. It might be cool if Ramming Spear allowed you to push figures back a space too!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs