View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2014, 10:20 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: brandonwiker's battle videos---Teaser!

My first video should be up and working! It it not the mirror match with MrHscape, I accidentally lied about that. That is still a work in progress, though, we are moving right along!

This first video is a draft pool game with my brother in law. We each brought 600 points to the pool, and then we took turns drafting from the 1200 point pool to create 500 point armies. What figures did we use? Watch the video and find out!

Battle 1: Draft Pool on Polaris!

I even watched the video myself and figured out the dice stats, they are posted in the last minute of the video.

Check it out, leave comments here or on the Youtube video. Subscribe and all that jazz. Tell me what you thought the MVP was between the armies, or give me ideas on how to make things exciting for future videos! Anyone too shy to post on the thread, send me a PM! I'm totally willing to get people's ideas!