View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 11:55 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I've got a question that is maybe just theoretical, but I'm interested in knowing the answer to. Let's say you have two Gladiatrons adjacent to each other at the bottom of a cliff. On top of the cliff, one space away but not adjacent to either Gladiatron, your opponent has a ghost walking figure like, say, Agent Carr.

If Agent Carr walks off the cliff and onto the space occupied by one of the Gladiatrons, what happens? Does Cyberclaw from the other Gladiatron affect him, forcing him to end his movement even though he's inside another figure's space--and if so, what happens? Or does Agent Carr not technically count as adjacent to the second Gladiatron because he is not actually on a space (even though if the second glad was a nakita instead I suspect he would be affected by Engagement Strike)?
The answer is that Carr cannot drop onto either Gladiatron. A Ghost/Phantom Walk figure cannot end its movement on a space occupied by another figure (nor can a Flying figure). It's similar to a figure standing next to a Gladiatron. Carr cannot enter that figure's space because he would be forced to stop moving and he cannot end his movement there.