View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Orc's Terminology Guide

Alastair can definitely be a bruiser but if you're trying to get wounds on Q9 or another high defense hero with a Knights based army, Alastair will be a can-opener. 2 attacks of 5 gives about the same can-opening potential as 1 of 6.

My experience w/ the term teching is from Hearthstone with a 30 card deck. You can play a complete deck with room for specific "tech" cards that are useless in other matchups. With Heroscape I feel with most armies having no more than 7 cards including something as "tech" is just a part of your army. 1x Phantoms will probably have to do a lot in other matchups besides Krav.

And I agree splitting OMs early to deploy all figures and threaten attacks from both is essential for two part armies