View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2020, 03:28 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 11/8/20: Leonidas]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I really like Leo. I also really wish he was a little more expensive, since +1A aura is a really really strong bonus.

Counting figures (or keeping a running total) does sound like a pain, especially in larger points games. Not sure the best way to handle that without completely polarizing him, though.
He's definitely a bit dangerous at 100 points, but I'm hoping that the figure count limitations (or something similar) can make him reasonable. It would be fun to have another 200 point bonder, but the Sacred Band could really use another option more along the lines of Marcus.