View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:14 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (48 Hr Waiting Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
3. Is it ok to have The Worst X-Man Ever trigger instead of Bailey rolling defensive dice?
I know little about C3G, so my apologies if this time period is meant only for specific members or not supposed to be open to the public, but if I understand Classic 'Scape norms correctly, I think it would be more fitting to say before rolling defense dice instead of instead of. I've never heard of substituting the defense roll before (albeit I don't follow the superhero side of things), and if I were to begin regularly using C3G units as a newcomer, the power would beget some confusion as it's currently worded. Switching it to occur before rolling any defense dice shouldn't affect the way that the power plays out.