View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:34 AM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tiamat Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
The card says "for each that is wounded", but I don't see anything that explains how wounding individual heads works. Am I just blind or is that explained somewhere else?
Part of the strategy of taking down Tiamat if figuring out what you want to Target. Normally wound markers would go on a card and yet Tiamat has a character sheet.

"When Tiamat is attacked any of 5 heads or her wings may be targeted. Wound markers are placed on each head or wings accordingly. Each head that is wounded is considered incapacitated and she may no longer use it's specific attack."

also

"If all of Tiamat's heads are incapacitated then she may attack once per round using any of her Range 1 attacks."

The specific combat instructions are found on page 2 the Tiamat Battle Scenario under Special Rules. You really need both pages to play Tiamat. Plus I have added a Special Move and another Special Attack that I haven't tried out yet.

Spoiler Alert!

Once everything is ironed out with testing and such I'll get to making up a PDF with hi-rez printable pages.