View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Indy road closures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Walter,

You think it's worth telling folks to take Washington all the way in or maybe Sam Jones/Raymond?
Both will work, but I have a feeling most "locals" will be using Washington street which can already very busy during rush hour times. Sam Jones/Raymond may be a better option.

If INDOT does like they've done the weekend closures, they close I-70 before you get to Raymond Street exit, so people would have to go north on I-465 and then take the Sam Jones exit (first exit north of I-70). Sam Jones becomes Raymond street. Stay on Raymond until you get to West Street and then go north on West Street.

Since I actually live south of I-70 at the Plainfield exit, I'm going to go cross country to IN-67/Kentucky Ave which runs all the way downtown to Lucas Oil Stadium (with one little jog around an Eli Lilly facility).