Thread: Decision 2016
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2016, 04:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Decision 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
What do you mean, my old angle?

I was inspired to check back in here by a post from TheVenocWarlord on the X-Wing reddit about how I terrorized Heroscapers in addition to the X-Wing community. Seems like /someone's/ angry that I'm correct about circumcision, religion, abortion, and how spawning more children instead of adopting currently existing ones is selfish and xenophobic.

So I'm chiming in with a post stating my beliefs. Better to be right than polite.
This may be bait, but other people take my bait often enough. I guess it's my turn.

While I have nothing but respect for people who do adopt, the far more selfish act is the creation of the "currently existing" children without parents. It's a biological imperative to want to raise your own children. It's not "xenophobic" to want to pass on your genes. If you really feel strongly about this issue, the most effective way to permanently fix it is to create a more educated population so fewer people conceive children that they cannot handle.

I was not aware that circumcision was major political issue this election. Maybe I am on the wrong news sites