View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Really nice looking cards Felindar, and a few cool ideas there.

If you're open to feedback, you may want to look at:

- Need Height and Size for both characters
- SYNERGY could be retitled as it does not read exactly the same on both cards. Possibilities would be "S.T.R.I.P.E SYNERGY" and "STAR SPANGLED KID SYNERGY" or "FATHER DAUGHTER SYNERGY" and "PARENT SYNERGY". The point is, since the power reads differently on each card, the title of the powers should be different as well.
- COSMIC ROD is nice but may be a bit confusing as written. At what point does she decide whether she is defending herself or all those adjacent to her? Also, it may be hard to track who is affected and for how long. Although I hate using markers, maybe they are needed when she is covering others. Or it could be simplified by making it always +3 to defense for her and her friends (cut out the choice of +4). I think her cost would need to go up unless the defense field only lasts until she reveals her first Order Marker, at which time there is no defense bonus for anyone for the rest of the round. Was that your intent?
- I love the use of the same pic for both cards. I'm no GIMP or Photoshop guy but is there a way to highlight the proper one on each card? Maybe dull the vibrance of the other while creating some glow around the primary character? Just a thought from a non artsy guy like me.

Well I hope some of those ideas made sense. Keep up the great work.