View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - still brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I do apologize for length and tenacity of this rant, apparently I saw it as necessary for something of this magnitude to have an comparably sized madly written mania that could accompany it. Just this once I swear (barring a future Cthulhu of course, in that case I'd most likely be back with a vengeance). There is an overwhelmingly high priced enormous clix for it too. Okay, all done.
The only Cthulhu model I will accept on my gaming table will be to the scale below with 50 life and, if destroyed, the Elder God will return to the battlefield with a 2 or higher on a 20-sided die.

Oh man I got that game and drilled over that “miniature” I really wanted to paint it but couldn’t justify $150!!!