View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2015, 09:42 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Josie Whistlestop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
we have three editors (quozl, Scytale and Xotli) who are among the hardest working and most savvy members of C3V.
Agreed. It was my privilege to be able to work with them, very briefly, some time ago, and got to see that first-hand. Also the high quality of the final product of their efforts speaks for itself. For the handful of nitpicks I raise, there are tons of great individual editing decisions that usually don't get acknowledged. It's one of those jobs where doing it well makes one invisible.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list