View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of A.I.M. Agents

The Book of A.I.M. Agents

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 30
ADVANCED IDEA MECHANICS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Incredible Hulk set.
Its model number and name are #003 / A.I.M. Agent.

Character Bio -A.I.M. first began during World War II. Baron von Strucker organized a group of brilliant scientists whose sole dedication was to acquire and develop power through technological means, that would overthrow the government. A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) is an organization of brilliant scientists and their hirelings dedicated to the acquisition of power and the overthrow of all governments by technological means.

A.I.M. Agents are the foot-soldiers of the organization and employ a variety of high-tech equipment and weaponry to suit their needs.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Common Squad, A.I.M. Agents interact differently with these special powers.
  • As Humans, A.I.M. Agents interact differently with these special powers.
  • As figures with a special attack, A.I.M. Agents can interact differently with these special powers.
  • As figures with Environmental Suit special power, A.I.M. Agents interact differently with these special powers.
  • Androids and figures with the Environmental Suit special power are not affected by the A.I.M. Agents' Weaponized Virus Special Attack. Current Androids and figures with the Environmental Suit special power.
  • Due to their Environmental Suit special power, A.I.M. Agents add an automatic shield when defending against a special attack. Current Special Attacks.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
2022 February 22 - Updated Special Attack language to no longer be a "combined attack."

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by tcglkn; February 24th, 2022 at 03:02 PM.