View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:42 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GenCon 2019 Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
The Borogoves?! Oh man, I'm honored. Being in the BoV, Dance of the Dryads and Stygian Rift get more attention, but The Borogoves is probably my personal favorite. Thank you for making my day.

So good to see Killometer's Dry Season too! Such a great single-RotV map. And Robber's Platypus too! Love that map's aesthetics.

On the topic of aesthetics..... I must say you gents picked an array of gorgeous-looking maps. They'll look great on the tables!

I'm not familiar with Flash_19's maps at all. Am looking forward to checking her/his work out ASAP. It's great of you guys to identify and feature new talent. Cheers!
Your thread is filled with great maps, and Borogoves looks to carry that tradition. Nathan (IS) has played it, but I have not yet; I look forward to trying it out this summer!

For our money, Flash is the best map-maker among the "new school" of map makers of the past few years. His thread has a lot of maps I want to try soon.