View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Unit Tier List (October 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Do I need to say how I feel about Heavies?

Also, nice list! Obviously I disagree with about 1/4 of your rankings but to each their own.
Ayeeee 3/4 agreement I'd say is pretty good.

Always happy to debate and discuss with ya (or anyone) too, man.
Once I have the time? Absolutely. Unfortunately just have time for some quick jabs .

You're insane for ranking all the units, but major props on the effort! Hell of an undertaking.

For starters, I'd reevaluate where you have Kozuke, Tandros, WoA, and Hounds (too low.) Glad/Blast is too high (above Heavies??), and Eltahale, Kaemon, and MBS should all move up in their respective tiers. Mezzos should be mid-top of tier 8, right below Romans probably. Zetacron seems high.

And the Kyrie squads, Braxas, and Laglor of course, not that we haven't had this conversation before or anything.