View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Kolakoski's Moving Sale Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
can't sell any thing if PM's aren't returned

also, love the assumption, that interested buyers are scumbags.

I just want more pieces to play the game I love
It's not an assumption! Think of it as a general concern, based on evidence. There have been people scalping, or looking to scalp, in this sub before. We want this subforum to serve the people looking to expand their personal collections. Like you! So we patrol these halls, just a bit.

I hope you'll join the conversations outside this subforum, too. You're one of us! Welcome (almost a year later) to the board.

Also, I'm not not surprised Kolakoski is taking time responding to PMs. I expect he'll get to them, eventually. Please be patient with him.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =