View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2021, 02:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 2] The Book of Nephda (Kiora the Rising Tide) - Edi

PTI,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
The one issue with that wording off the top of my head is that the moving figure could be on a space lower or higher than the water Nephda creates, if that's an issue for anyone?
I assumed that the intent was that adjacent figures were not affected by water, whether Nephda-created or not. Is that not the intention?
Your assumption is correct; limiting the movement power to water created by Nephda isn’t worth the added complexity for what is in my mind a marginal thematic gain.
It's worth noting that this interaction is somewhat counterintuitive. That said, I don't think that it's actually possible for it to come up in AotV-exclusive scenarios, which is where new players will most likely be playing. If they bought RotV or SotM, then they can probably handle this rare interaction.

We could also separate Carried by Waves into two powers to make the distinction clearer (which might also make either one more reusable?), though I don't really have a strong preference either way.