View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2021, 11:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Playtesti

Hmm. I thought that OMs weren't revealed on cards not in play, but a Retchets of Bogdan R&C implies otherwise. That's from Hasbro, though, so it might be outdated like the ruling about LEAs from Parmenio.

My concern was actually more from a practicality standpoint, though. I'm not sure that getting turns with a 5 move and 2 attack melee figure is a significant enough consolation to be worth complicating the card further. I'm fine with the Soul-Guides being a bit hard to manage effectively so long as they can create some fun stories.

I don't mind double revival unless it proves problematic, personally. It broadens their usage a bit and allows for some fun combos like the MacDirk Warriors' Highland Fury.