View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Breathing

If we start including reincarnations on secret identities, the Hawkpeople are gonna look VERY confusing.

Finally got a chance to sit down and look at this. I like where we're at with the design posted on this page. The Ninjitsu Strike power is really awesome for me - it reminds me a lot of what I was hoping to do with Guile's Flash Kick, in theme, but executed in a stronger way in mechanics and, uh, goodness.

The first two powers do seem a bit too complex for me, though. I think the "moves when a Ninja Turtle takes 2+ wounds" is a bit too specific a trigger for the amount of space it takes up, and from my limited experience with the character, feels strange. Splinter has always felt more like a "bring the enemy to me" character than a "spring into action" guy.