View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:09 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astroking112's Maps

@Nomad @Robber @Sir Heroscape @BiggaBullfrog , I was wanting to submit my map above, Vulxinla, to the Map Building contest. If you guys have any feedback to give on this map, I'd welcome the thoughts (I'm aware that this one's kind of a stretch for most tournaments, but I still find it to be balanced when both players can expect it).

I'm waiting to take up @superfrog 's offer of building the map for me in VirtualScape until I get some general thoughts. The starting zones are the sand/stone lines on either end of the board (along with the two road spaces on the bottom, the random piece of concrete was just filler) and the castle spaces on the top level.