View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2020, 11:34 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Cave Troll - Design (Fellowship A)

This is the other part of the "editing checklist" that I forgot to mention. Usually someone combs through the text and makes any changes to bring it in line with existing powers, sometimes rewriting it entirely. We are treading new ground with the first half of CAVE DWELLER, but I based it off of the Forgotten Forest wording as much as I could.

But we can follow precedent more closely with the second half. Something like the Varkaanan Darkclaws's SHADOW MASTERS, which would give us:
If this Moria Cave Troll moves over at least three contiguous dungeon or shadow spaces, you may add an additional 1 space to his move. This Moria Cave Troll rolls 2 additional attack dice when attacking a figure or destructible object on at least one dungeon or shadow space.
... and I just noticed one other thing. We call the orcs "Orcs of Moria" but we call this guy "Moria Cave Troll." He should be "Cave Troll of Moria" shouldn't he?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV