View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2018, 12:08 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Thanks again to @R˙chean and @Dignan for running this event! All of my group had a blast!

I did just find my three squads of Stingers and Me-Burq-Sa at my apartment, so luckily they weren't lost at the tournament or on the way there.
Thanks again for coming and wrangling up all your friends. It really helped flesh out the event.
No problem!

We're also going to try and do a monthly event around our campus (including a Discord server for voting on when/what the event will be), so if anyone is interested in participating in that, then send me a PM for more details.

As a quick question, how should the results chart be interpreted? I know that SoS stands for Strength of Schedule, but I'm not sure how the xSoS column ties into it.