View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Scroll of Bountiful Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Technically I think it would fit cause you could just bump it up against the ruin a bit, but if you are looking for a cleaner fit, it wouldn't be much to just move the Ruin over by a hex.
Looking at it just from the picture, and without the physical map in front of me, moving the large ruin in anyway that doesn't make it bump against higher levels of terrain, effects pathing quite a bit. If the 2 hex touching the middle of the start zone was moved, then the ruin could be moved to the edge of the start zone. This would still effect pathing, but less so than if you didn't move the 2 hex. It looks like the small ruin could be moved without changing anything. Large ruins can be annoying. Again this is just from looking at the picture, I might not be seeing something because of that.
I would rather not move the ruins - I'll probably add an extra grass tile in the back of each starting zone.