View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I can follow up on both your responses with this note: It depends on the context. The better the mini for the unit and/or the concept, the more likely we are to overlook stands. The more perfect the design, and the more rare the mini, the more likely we are to overlook availability in the lower range.

Mini availability, like everything else, is a factor considered by the separate voters. First the SoV, then the C3V. Once the SoV nominee is approved by the C3V, though, mini availability is (to my mind) a non-issue. If you like the nominee and it's under consideration by the SoV, get the mini while you can.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =