View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Not sure how I feel about the Graveshroud. I love the mini as a Thrall and the Death Gaze is cool as a broad concept. But dang, on the one hand it's scary powerful and on the other hand it's a forced self-destruct. I fear it's not fun to play with or against; as an opponent there's no mitigation, and as its player it's guaranteed to self-destruct, almost immediately, and possibly without doing anything. On the one hand I feel like it would be much more interesting as a choice whether or not to use it, but on the other hand it would likely never get used then.