View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW: Replication Nation!

Popping in to say I'm still here. Have been sidetracked by a few things lately, namely final projects for school (in charge of setting up virtual machines: email server, active directory server, and workstation to use Outlook on.) Some of my free time is definitely going to Pokemon Go, although it is increasingly less time as Niantic removes features from the game, lol. Also have job interviews lined up. Honestly may not be able to get this report out until end of August and maybe even early September.

Thanks everyone for your patience! Still accepting predictions! The game was a lot of fun, I am excited to get the editing done.