View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Actually what you have on the card is correct.

It's hard not to see this guy as a better buy than the Feral Troll with +1 base attack, at least as good regeneration, and bonding potential for only 10pts more. And that's without any swamp. Though without Blood Frenzy, the key that makes Feral Trolls valuable (at least as dungeon baddies), maybe it's fair, and I may be ok with him always being a better pick on his own terrain.

Nice simple rework of Regenerate, and nice reuse of Lurking Ambush. Seems strong for the points on a swamp map, but your write-up is convincing.

to review Rujin
Interesting. My take is that Sir Heroscape's instincts were more correct in the neighborhood of 70 points.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV