View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ebon Armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Tor-Kul-Na's Trample Stomp lacks the "immediate" wording that Zombies of Morindan and Wolves of Badru have. If he trample stomps a Unique Human, does he first move into the space or can an Ebon Armor be placed?

If the latter, can he still continue Trample Stomp after an Ebon Armor has been placed into that space?
Trample Stomp doesn’t trigger Eternal Armor, since only attacks and LEA’s trigger it. A special attack with similar wording would be tricky though, and I suspect that is part of why “immediately is pretty much always used.
Ah, I forgot that they can only spawn when the human is destroyed with an attack. I thought that this case would be the same as with a power that I'm working on, so I'll have to take a look at the case more in-depth elsewhere. Thanks for the answer.