View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
I am also the kind of freak that likes to keep the original boxes.
Hey, I'm not the only one! I have a stack of empty RotV boxes in my storage room that I can't make myself get rid of, and I have packed pretty much my entire collection into RotV boxes. ... For my oversized figures, I made a double-height box by cleartaping two RotVs together, then cut out a portion of the floor/ceiling between them on one end. After that, I fashioned a ...
I was all set to laugh at you until...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Anyway, I like this because ... I can easily add more boxes (from my stash) as the collection grows, so I'm not constantly spending money on more containers.
I thought about how much I've been spending on containers and upgrades. Don't tell my wife but that alone is probably a hundred dollars. And I'm an amateur.